Sorry it's been so long! Let me give a quick update...
Riley is 8 months old now...4 months from being a year old! I know! Ausin will be 4 years old in 6 months and is starting t-ball on Monday! Things have flown by so fast!
Things at the Library are going OK. Not what I expected, but still ok. I am taking 3 classes for school right now and have realized it may have been a little much to start with...I know, go ahead, "I told you so". I am taking just one class next semester.
We got to take a vacation 2 weeks ago and I don't know how to tell you how much difference one week makes in a whole year! Well, it has been 3 for me, but you know...
My marriage has its ups and downs as all marriages do. Ours just seems to be extreme ups and downs. I need a girls night out!!! I know that will make things much better!
I have lots of wishes right now. Not really dreams Per Se, but just hopes. I am pretty depressed right now. Maybe it is just stress, but I feel like no one really cares about me. No matter what I do, it never seems to be enough. I hope there is a major change in that soon. I don't know how much more I can handle...:(
Well, that's about it for now. Nothing extravagant, just me. I hope somebody actually reads this. It's not much, but it will show that I am actually important to someone. Whether it be just curiosity or someone wanting to know what it going on in my life, it shows something more than being invisible all the time.
Hope everyone is well. I will try to post more, but I can't promise anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment