So my baby is 3 years old today! We took him to the zoo, which was also Riley's first time to go too. It was great! He starts awanas tonight. He's excited! He told me he wasn't going to cry at church anymore because he was big now...lol.
My school stuff got approved! I start January 11th! I'm excited! It's a whole new adventure it seems.
We need lots of prayers. My grandmother is in the hospital and does seem to be doing too good, but all updates are promising. I applied at another position in the City. It won't be any more pay, but it will be a lot more sane! We'll see...
Austin's birthday party is Saturday at our house. We are super excited because Jennifer, Bailey, and Gracie are coming home and will be here for it! We sure have missed them! I have a lot to get done for the party and I don't know when I will get it all done, but I know I will.
Well, I don't know what to say today. I'm tired and worn out from the zoo trip! I'll update again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment